Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Things Have Gotten a Little Crazy!

It's been four months since I actually posted the first post. In those months, I have gotten a job, bought more polish, reconsidered my major, went a little OCD and now I'm back!

I tend to paint my nails every other week-- let them breathe after painting. Since there's nothing new this week I'll post an old picture. This is China Glaze 2NITE. I bought this a while ago back when evilbay didn't have sellers trying to get people to pay $20. It's gorgeous and held pretty well with no top and base coat!

China Glaze 2NITE

The holographics don't really come out in full blast unless you're standing under the sun. But it's a stunner! 

Rating: 4/5 -- I'm biased because it's a holo BUT chips easier than the Kaleidoscopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment