Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday and Hello Kitty!

Well technically... my birthday was yesterday but I wanted to show you my polished nails from the last week. I'm pretty sure I will use Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday every year because it's one of my absolute favorites. This year I put it over OPI Ski Teal We Drop because I'm loving my blues this month! 

Very glittery and pure awesomeness. I have two bottles of Happy Birthday... one bought from beauty.com and the other I bought on ebay probably for $11 or so (great deal)! 

More pictures of greatness: 


And for some non polish pictures:



I bought the Periodic Table of Elements wall decal from Scribble on Everything! The first picture shows the entire table and I thought the second was a great close up. 

And I got the most amazing balloons for my birthday thanks to my cousin, Cat! 


I suppose I should show my other gifts too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment